Choosing your first dance song for your big day? Wanna do something more fun and contemporary for your first dance? Here is a list of songs that our students at Duet Dance Studio have used recently that are perfect for weddings. Check them out!
1. "Unconditionally" by Katy Perry - Foxtrot, Swing
2. "I Choose You" by Sarah Bareilles - Foxtrot, Swing
3. "To Love Somebody" by Michael Buble - Rumba
4. "Stuck on You" by Meiko - Two Step, Swing
5. "All of Me" by John Legend - Rumba
6. "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars - Rumba, Cha Cha
7. "Just a Kiss" by Lady Antebellum - Foxtrot, Swing
8. "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri - Modified Waltz
9. "Treasure" by Bruno Mars - Hustle, Triple Swing
10. "The Best Day of My Life" by American Authors - Foxtrot, Swing
Any other suggestions? Please share below.
Voted as one of Chicago Top 5 Dance Teachers 2013 by Art Intercepts, Szewai (C-Y) has been sharing the joy of partner dance since 2006. She is the founder of Duet Dance Studio, a Chicago dance studio that offers Latin and ballroom dance lessons, wedding dance lessons, and BYOB dance parties. Szewai believes partner dancing has the power to connect people and bring people closer. Besides dancing, she enjoys discovering hidden gems in the city, finding great music and making short videos about people and things that inspire her.
You can find Szewai on Google+