Choosing your first dance song for your big day? Wanna do something more fun and contemporary for your first dance? Here is a list of songs that our students at Duet Dance Studio have used recently that are perfect for weddings. Check them out!
1. "Unconditionally" by Katy Perry - Foxtrot, Swing
2. "I Choose You" by Sarah Bareilles - Foxtrot, Swing
3. "To Love Somebody" by Michael Buble - Rumba
4. "Stuck on You" by Meiko - Two Step, Swing
5. "All of Me" by John Legend - Rumba
6. "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars - Rumba, Cha Cha
7. "Just a Kiss" by Lady Antebellum - Foxtrot, Swing
8. "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri - Modified Waltz
9. "Treasure" by Bruno Mars - Hustle, Triple Swing
10. "The Best Day of My Life" by American Authors - Foxtrot, Swing
Any other suggestions? Please share below.
The Duet Team is a group of friendly dancers who are passionate about helping people and sharing the joy of ballroom dance. And we love to make new friends and have fun at work! Duet Dance Studio is located in Chicago West Bucktown. We offer ballroom dance lessons, wedding dance instruction and private dance parties. Online Wedding Dance Lessons and Skype dance lessons are also available! Dances we teach include Salsa, Swing, Tango, Bachata, Merengue, Waltz and Foxtrot. Sign up for an introductory dance lesson now to get started!