Choosing a father daughter dance song can be very difficult. Not only that you have to find a song that has appropriate lyrics (sweet but not so sweet it gets romantically creepy) but also a song that isn't cheesy or overplayed. Here are my top 10 unique father daughter dance songs that have meaningful lyrics and good tempos for dancing.
1. "Gracie" by Ben Folds - Foxtrot
2. "My Darling" by Wilco - Slow Foxtrot
3. "Isn't She Lovely" by tevie Wonder - Rumba or Triple Swing
4. "Father and Daughter" by Paul Simon - Rumba or Triple Swing
5. "Kind and Generous" by Natalie Merchant - Slow Foxtrot or Swing/ Jitterburg
6. "Ain't That Love" by Ray Charles - Rumba or Swing/ Hustle
7. "Daddy's Little Girl" by Michael Buble - Foxtrot
8. "My Girl" by The Temptations - Rumba
9. "Sweet Pea" by Amos Lee - Rumba or Swing
10. "Thank You" by Dido - Foxtrot or Swing
Szewai (C-Y) Lee is the founder of Duet Dance Studio, a Chicago dance studio that offers Latin and ballroom dance lessons, wedding dance instruction, and BYOB dance parties. Besides dancing, Szewai enjoys discovering hidden gems in the city, finding great music and making short videos about people and things that inspire her.